Welcome Liam Andrew Brown

March 9, 2010

Liam Andrew Brown arrived this afternoon weighing in at 9 pounds and 15 ounces. Liam measured 22 1/2 inches long. I know what you are thinking, what a big boy. ;)

I feel in love with Liam instantly. He is adorable with his big brown eyes, red hiar and pink lips. Yes, that is correct, I said red hair. Once we met Liam with his red hair, JB and I agreed that the name fit him perfectly. As a side note, Liam was the only name that both JB and I both liked. Believe me there were many suggested, but we always came back to Liam. Andrew is after my sisiter Andrea. For those of you who do not know, I lost my sister when she was eight years old (I was twelve) in a car accident five days before Christmas. This was a great way to honor her and I was touched with JB's thoughtfulness.
















No comments:

Post a Comment