Diaper Rash

March 27 2010

Poor Liam - ha has a diaper rash that will not go away. It started on Thursday and seems to be hanging on. I have been changing his diapers every hour on the dot, unless he needs to be changed prior to that and monitoring him with a watchful eye. When JB came home we called the Dr. and was instructed to change his formula from milk to soy. We are doing this immediately and hope this will clear up the diaper rash.

March 28, 2010

The diaper rash appears to be getting worse and I am at my wits ends. His little buns are so red and he looks like he is in pain with each change.

March 29, 2010

My parents are here to help with Liam. No change in status with the diaper rash. We called the Dr. twice this evening and she said that I am doing everything that I can do, but if I feel that he is unable to make it through the night, then I should take him to the ER. The night seemed to go on with Liam getting no relief from any of the ointments that JB bought. I even tried putting corn starch on his little buns. I couldn't handle it anymore, so we packed up Liam and headed in to the ER.

No comments:

Post a Comment