Happy Easter

April 4, 2010

Once again we headed into Elkhart to celebrate Easter with family. It was a great day to travel and Liam did well on the drive in. My mom made a wonderful dinner and a terrific Bunny cake for the kids. I hid over 30 Easter eggs for Carson to find this afternoon. I know, a bit much for a two year old, but my mom couldn't help herself when she found the filled sports eggs. The funny part is that half way through the hunt Carson told me he needed his power wheels to finish the search.

Obviously, Liam is too young for an Easter egg hunt, so he enjoyed being the center of my Great Aunt Bernice's attention. This was their first meeting. Liam also enjoyed the loving arms of my Aunt Debbie and Cousin Nancy for the first time.

Unfortunately, the ride back home did not go as smooth since it took almost four hours to get back home with all the traffic. Poor Liam was ready to get out of his car seat and I was ready to get out of the car. Hope everyone enjoyed the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment