Saturday - Feb. 27th

On Saturday (February 27th) I spent the day organizing and getting myself prepared for Brown's arrival - AGAIN. I woke up early and cleaned the kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, washed and folded clothes, mopped, and the list goes on. Everything was done and there was nothing else to clean. I looked at the clock and was shocked to see that it was only noon. I thought for sure that it was at least two or later. Great, now what do I do for the rest of the day?

So, I made lunch and was sucked into an MTV show entitled "16 and Pregnant." After watching T.V. I then decided to read more of my parenting books and "What to Expect the First Year." The day seemed to drag on as I looked for things to do. I went into the nursery and inspected the shelves that were previously hung up and thought one just wasn't right. Therefore, I pulled the shelves out and rehung everything. What else could I do in the nursery? Everything was washed and folded - we just need Brown.

I then decided to make chicken parmigiana for dinner. It turned out great and thankfully helped passed the time.

The countdown continues . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment