March 2nd = Due Date

March 2nd was our 40 week appointment with Dr. Clinton. We headed to the Dr.'s office with my bag and the diaper bag in hand just in case we were sent directly to the hospital. Originally we were told that we would not go four days past our due date, so worse case would be that I would be induced on Friday.

Our visit was short and to the point with Dr. Clinton. Unfortunately, we did not receive the news we were hoping for. Dr. Clinton informed me that I would have go 41 weeks and 4 days before she would recommend inducing me. At this point, what is a few more days?

So, here I am back at work as we continue the waiting game. To be honest with you - I am ready for Baby Brown to come. With that said, Monday evening (at midnight) I will be induced at Northwestern Hospital. Baby Brown will be here one way or another or March 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment