March 7th

This evening I started to feel what I would consider contractions and back labor - at least that is what my book says. ;) However, the contractions are so erratic (every one to two hours). May be I will go into labor on my own and will not have to be induced. I am not worried about the pain, it is the unknown that has me nervous.

March 8th officially starts my maternity leave. Tomorrow will be a day of rest and waiting for midnight to arrive. My parents are planning on being here in the afternoon and are going to the hospital with us for inducing. It is nice to know that my mom will be close if I need her.

March 8th is my final Dr.'s appointment with Dr. Clinton regarding this pregnancy. I have to admit - I am glad to be done with the weekly appointments. ;)

Stay tuned . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment