Wow - how time flies by . . .

August 2012

I cannot believe that it is already August.  So much has happened since our last post.  I will try and provide as many updates as possible, but it may be one long post or a couple of posts.  Just warning you now!!!

Since our last post in 2010 the following have happened:

1.  Celebrated Liam's 1st Birthday among many other firsts.
2.  Moved from Chicago, IL to our hometown of Elkhart, IN;
3.  Welcomed a second son, Chase Warren on October 18, 2011;
4.  Found out that we are expecting a third child in February 2012 with a due date of September 3rd;
5.  Celebrated Liam's 2nd Birthday; and are currently
6.  Preparing to move and the addition of a third child.

These are just the top six highlights thus far and I will of course fill in the blanks as soon as possible.  My plan is to spend a 1/2 hour a day on the blog.  Wish me luck!!



No comments:

Post a Comment