Trick or Treat

October 30, 2010

Liam and I headed into Elkhart today to visit with family. I planned on taking Liam trick or treating to my Grandma's house with my nephew, cousin Jill and her son Reed. Since it was cold, I thought he would enjoy the day more by seeing all the kids come to the door in their costumes.

Carson wanted us all to go and didn't want to get his costume on if we weren't all going. After putting make-up on my face and getting everyone ready, we headed over to Grandma's house. We went up and down the main street in my parent's neighborhood. Liam feel asleep within 15 mins. and Reed was not interested in getting candy at all. However, our little spider man was up for the challenge. Here are pictures of the kids enjoying their time together.


Liam looking for his candy. Not this year silly.
Reed checking things out.
The boys taking time out for a picture.
Where is my candy?
I think you have mine Baby Liam.
Over here boys.
Reed, it's time for a picture.
Let's do this.
Reed taking a pit stop.
Hurry Daddy. We don't have much time.
Jill and Reed taking things in stride,
I'm coming Aunt Leslie and Baby Liam.
Reed wanting to continue on his path, which
leads to the street. Stop him Jill.
And just like that Liam is ready for a nap.
He spent most of the time in my arms sleeping. ;)
Carson on a mission to get his candy.
Jill and Reed heading back to Grandma's house.
Help me Daddy. We have to hurry.


No comments:

Post a Comment