Extra, Extra - read all about it!!

We are almost at the 1/2 way mark to March 2, 2010 when Baby Brown will make his/her debut. JB and I are thrilled and cannot wait for Brown's arrival. ;)

The first trimester has flown by without any complications, sickness or any other pregnancy woes that many women endure. I am one lucky gal thus far! I have not had any major food cravings nor have I sent JB on a food run at any point in the night. Of course, this could all change. I have to admit the one thing that sent me over the top the first trimester was fried chicken. I know you are thinking poor JB, but really it was only one night. Not to mention I found out he was fulfilling his craving over lunch. ;)

So far the pregnancy is going well. Yes, there have been a couple of days when I have felt tired and food just does not sound good to me, but overall I cannot complain. Seriously, if these are the only symptoms to endure, I will gladly accept them.

In the meantime, we hope that "Meet the Browns" helps you stay connected with the laughter, love and stories that JB and I experience as we await the arrival of Baby Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment